As Simple as Possible
I strive for simplicity, especially since a lot of things can be a little it too much when you are planning a Wedding. Knowing if we are the right match for you should not be one of those ‘things’, right? That is why all of our options include everything listed below:
- One or Two VERY experienced Wedding Photographers!
- No limit on the number of Images taken.
- A selection of High Resolution Digital Images Color and Exposure Corrected delivered on a USB Flash Drive and Dropbox (for a 10 Hr coverage expect around 1,500 images). We NEVER use Watermarks.
- A selection of at least 20 images in our Black & Chrome Signature Style Edit.
- 1 Year Web Gallery with password where you can See, Download and Share your images. You also get the FULL personal rights to Print them anywhere you prefer.
- Complementary 1 Hour Engagement Session. (for a 1 Hr session expect around 150 images)
- Pre-Wedding Consultation to set up a Wedding Day Timeline.
- Up to 95 miles of traveling/toll/parking fees from Manhattan on the day of the Wedding.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) for up to $2,000,000.
- A Contract.
Options & Pricing
One Photographer x 8 Hrs. This is my most popular option for small Weddings and couples that are getting ready on the same location.
Additional Hours available upon request.
1 / 3
location, location, location!
Have you shot at my venue?
- If it is in the New York Metropolitan (Tri-State) area, the answer is most likely YES. But in the rare case that I haven’t, it doesn’t mean that we won’t be able to perform awesome as expected. For new locations I do my research and contact the venue directly to chat with the onsite coordinator, and if I think is necessary, schedule a visit. The key is scouting and planning ahead. But also think about it this way, me or my team haven’t been to your parents house where you are probably getting ready, but we are still going to make it look beautiful and epic, and most importantly personal to you.
BEAR MOUNTAIN INN
hollow Brook golf club
THE THAYER HOTEL
the fox hollow
Inn at new hyde park
FEAST at round hill
new york city
Frequently Asked Q's
How many images will I receive?
Between 1,200 and 2,000 images. BUT It all depends on your Wedding Day and how complex it is. A good estimate is that for 10 Hrs of coverage you'll receive around 1,500 finalized images. Let me elaborate, I don't limit the amount of photos I take so I might end up with 4 to 5 thousand images taken on your Wedding Day. Then I cull them a couple of times, order them and lastly adjust color and exposure to create the 1,500 finalized images.
What are your turnaround times?
For Wedding Photos is 4 to 6 Weeks and for Engagement Session, Rehearsal Dinner and Post-Wedding Sessions is 2 - 3 Weeks.
Is there a Deposit or Booking Fee?
Yes, your Non-Refundable Booking Fee is 40% of your Adjusted Booking Total and must be submitted with your Signed Contract. This is the only way to secure your date.
What payment plans are available?
We divide it in three parts. 40% Non-Refundable Booking Fee due at the time of signing the contract, then another 40% due when the Engagement Session online gallery is delivered or one (01) month before the Wedding Day, and finally, 20% due up to one (01) day before the Wedding Day.
Do you Travel?
Yes! Of Course! If you are within driving distance, the first 95 Miles or 1.5 Hrs from Manhattan (NYC) are already included in my Coverage Options, anything over that distance/time is calculated on a case by case basis where every hour is an additional $200 one way. That does not include accommodations if overnight stay is needed. If there’s flying involved, there’s no additional fee for “travel days” and you would cover airfares, transportation to/from airports and accommodation(s). I book everything on my end so that you don’t have to, and of course, all numbers are run by you before booking so that we’re always on the same page. This is why I ask for the location of your Wedding when you reach out.
How do I book you for my Wedding?
Reach out and we'll schedule a quick phone call to talk about your day and what can I do for you, next, I'll email you an offer for your consideration and then I produce a contract that we both sign. - You can read more about "The Process" below...
01 / Reach Out
Fill my Contact form and inquire about my availability for your Wedding Day. The sooner the better, especially if your Wedding is on a Weekend and in the Spring/Summer. FYI, Saturdays are the most popular day and get booked first ;)
Happy to connect
02 / This is it
I'll prepare and send you an offer for the coverage of your Wedding for your consideration. It will specify everything that is included with your booking.
All the good stuff
03 / You got it
I'll email you a contract to Review and Sign. I'll sign it back once I've received your 40% Non-Refundable Booking Fee. Now it's time to plan for your Engagement Session!