As Simple as Possible
I strive for simplicity, especially since a lot of things can be a little it too much when you are planning a Wedding. Knowing if we are the right match for you should not be one of those ‘things’, right? That is why all of our options include everything listed below:
- One or Two VERY experienced Wedding Photographers!
- No limit on the number of Images taken.
- A selection of High Resolution Digital Images Color and Exposure Corrected delivered on a USB Flash Drive and Dropbox (for a 10 Hr coverage expect around 1,500 images). We NEVER use Watermarks.
- A selection of at least 20 images in our Black & Chrome Signature Style Edit.
- 1 Year Web Gallery with password where you can See, Download and Share your images. You also get the full personal rights to Print them anywhere you prefer.
- Complementary 1 Hour Engagement Session. (for a 1 Hr session expect around 150 images)
- Pre-Wedding Consultation to set up a Wedding Day Timeline.
- Up to 95 miles of traveling/toll/parking fees from Manhattan on the day of the Wedding.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance (COI) for up to $2,000,000.
- A Contract.
location, location, location!
Have you shot at my venue?
- If it is in the New York Metropolitan (Tri-State) area, the answer is most likely YES. But in the rare case that I haven’t, it doesn’t mean that we won’t be able to perform awesome as expected. For new locations we do our research and contact the venue directly to chat with the onsite coordinator, and if I think is necessary, schedule a visit. The key is scouting and planning ahead. But also think about it this way, we haven’t been to your parents house where you are probably getting ready, but we are still going to make it look beautiful and epic, and most importantly personal to you.